Wednesday, January 6, 2016

2015: Reflections on a Blog

It's been one week since I picked up my computer.  I put it away and enjoyed the mini-break as I focused on family and the birth of JESUS, but I missed sharing life with you.  I actually started several posts in my head, and I'm hoping to see some of them make it to these pages of the blog soon.  I've spent some time reflecting on who I am and who I want to be, and will be sharing that with you in the days ahead.  I hope you don't mind.

In the meantime, I thought it might be fun to take a walk down memory lane and check out some of the posts that you and I enjoyed the most this past year.  I've posted over 260 little blog posts in 2015.  WOW.  My little space on the web has surely grown from the beginning days when two posts a month seemed tough.  I think I'm finding my way here (just a bit) and I appreciate that you spend time visiting and reading and commenting.  We've reviewed a good bit together, shared pictures of family fun, and reflected on the goodness of GOD.  I plan to do more of that in the future.

Join me in these Reflections on a Blog -- Mine.

January


Reader's Choice:  Loaded Potato Soup {crockpot cooking}

Writer's Heart:  She Said YES!
She said YES


February



Reader's Choice:  Soup's On! 

Writer's Heart:  Ordering My Days  What do you do with HIS Love Letter?



March


Reader's Choice:  Sisters (as we look for the dress)

Writer's Heart:  A Journey Through Prayer  For HOPE that tomorrow will be brighter

April


Reader's Choice:  Random 5 on Friday (Announcing a Graduate School Acceptance)

Writer's Heart:  Ending of the Day  A perfect memory moment

May


Reader's Choice:  The Long Way Home --  Ode to Ole Bessie

Writer's Heart: New Paint for fresh life ahead

June


Reader's Choice:  currently

Writer's Heart:  Who Do You Say I Am?  Yes, JESUS loves me.


July


Reader's Choice: Introductions:  July Blog Challenge

Writer's Heart:  On Wings As Eagles Proud mom moment celebrating my son.

August


Reader's Choice:  Generational Joy

Writer's Heart:  Life-Long Friends


September 


Reader's Choice:  Change

Writer's Heart:  Declare HIS Glory  This was such a beautiful day watching GOD show up and share HIS artistic talents as we celebrated Camp Sunshine -- one of my very favorite places on earth.


October


Reader's Choice:   Random 5 On Friday (October 2)

Writer's Heart:  Field Trip Fun #beayesmom  I'm learning.  It's taken me a while to "get it," but I'm learning to say YES more than I say NO.


November


Reader's Choice:  A is for Adventure

Writer's Heart:  Labor Intensive

December


Reader's Choice:  Alliance Partners

Writer's Heart: Emma Grace:  Our Story of a Miracle



What a year it's been.  Thanks for stepping back through the pages of my year with me.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!