Wednesday, June 3, 2015

currently {June 2015}

Greetings from a bus filled with middle schoolers headed to Camp.  What an amazing week we are anticipating as GOD shows up. 

Here's a look at what is currently on my mind . . . 



Playing:  it's almost time for my annual game of Bazooka Ball at StudentLife Camp.  I'll be the one winning because I'm the self-proclaimed Bazooka Ball Queen.  I even have a trophy, although the middle schoolers say I cheat.  I also have my Phase 10 cards.  Love to play that game!  Who's up for an all-night Phase 10 marathon?

Going:  to StudentLife Camp @ Shocco Springs with some of my favorite kids.  We'll be worshiping along to Rush of Fools and hearing GOD speak.  THEN, I'm coming home and heading off to the Edison Electric Institute Annual Convention in New Orleans with Blue Crew, Too.  How fun to get to share the robot and our love of FIRST with over 900 electricity execs.  Rumor has it we'll be meeting the CEO/CFO of Entergy and the CEO of Tesla Motors.  Pics and details to follow.

Wearing:  matching t-shirts -- 'cause that's how we roll at StudentLife Camp -- shorts, flip flops, and tennis shoes, too.  This year's shirts are neon green, sky blue, and charcoal.   Check out my Facebook page to see pics of us in action this week.

Sipping:  Skinny Girl Sparklers -- they're my favorite right now -- and tons of water.  I've got to get ready for my girl's wedding


Reading:  my Bible, The Nightingale, a little Salty to cut the Sweet, and looking for other good summer reads.  What other books would you suggest?


currently, this month has great potential.


I linking up with Jenna and Anne to share what is currently going on in the world around me.  Join us?  Check back in on July 1st when I share what I'm currently craving, grilling, listening, planning, and decorating. Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about The Nightingale... might have to add that to my summer list. Another great one if you haven't read it yet is All the Light You Cannot See. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the nightingale sounds interesting and I love the cover. :) I'm currently trying to read through and catch up on lots of blogs!

    I'm so glad you linked up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!