Monday, March 17, 2014

A Journey through Prayer

I'm beginning a journey today and I'm not quite sure of the shape it will take.  (Do journeys even take shapes?  I'm not sure but I know it won't be just a simple path.) I'm not entirely sure how much of it I'll even be able to share -- here or elsewhere.  I only know that it's the steps I must take.

For the next 21 days, it is my desire, my need, to find myself closer to my first LOVE.  To intercede for my other loves.  To fast and pray that I will find more than "okay."  To help us find our way back home and what that always should have been.

And so I begin today with water and GOD's love letter to me.  Not sure of the direction I'll take or where it will lead, just knowing that it's the only way to get anywhere.

For those already committed to pray, you Prayer Warriors of my heart, I thank you.  For others who feel drawn to come alongside, I welcome you.  

It gives me HOPE that tomorrow will be brighter.  HIS MERCY is new each day.

The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; HIS mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.  Lamentations 3:22-23

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!