Friday, April 10, 2015

Random 5 on Friday -- April 10

1.  Claire is officially an OT1.  I'm excited for her.  She's going to make a great Occupational Therapist.
The School of Health Related Professions will be her home away from home for the next 3 years.
2.  The Blue Crew, Too has heart.  I love their enthusiasm and friendship.

Load Up

3.  Watching your children grow up is hard work.  I wasn't ready for all of this.

19, 15, 20, and 13

4.  Overload and stress make you feel like this:



5.  These two verses have resonated with me this week:

The LORD will guide you continually, and satisfy your needs in parched places . . . Isaiah 58:11

But HE said to me, ‘MY grace is sufficient for you, for MY power is made perfect in weakness.’ Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that CHRIST’s power may rest on me.  2 Corinthians 12:9



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!