I think I have finally decided upon the following: (Learning together unless otherwise noted)
- GOD and Life Student Workbook for Religious Emblem (Eagle Scout)
- Apologia iWitness: Biblical Archaeology, Old Testament, and New Testament
- We'll also be studying Bible Drill Verses, Key Passages, and Bible Answers.
- Economics for Everybody
- Middlebury Interactive Languages' German
- Roman Roads Media: The Greeks (10th Grade)
- Veritas Press' Omnibus 1 (8th Grade)
- Fix-It Grammar
- British Literature: Early to Mid 19th Century (10th Grade)
- Dave Ramsey's Foundations in Personal Finance
- Standard Deviants Algebra
Music Appreciation & History
- Diana Waring's Experience History Through Music
- Do Hard Things by Alex and Brett Harris
- Horsing Around Homeschool Legacy's Once-A-Week Unit Study
- No Small Thing by Natale Ghent (8th Grade)
- My 8th Grade daughter will begin Marriage & Family (a self-designed "course" I've had all of my daughter's work through). My 10th Grade son will continue reading through the Preparation for Manhood book list (another self-designed course).
- FTC Robotics
- Apologia General Science (8th grade)
- Apologia Biology (10th Grade)
- Standard Deviants Nutrition
- Creative Freewriting Adventure from Home School Adventure Co. This is a brand-new curriculum that makes writing more fun than you can imagine.
- Writing Fiction [in High School] from Writing with Sharon Watson I used this several years ago with my then-Junior and am excited to explore it again this year.
- Fortuigence's Essay Rock Star Personal Statement Writing Course (10th Grade)
- Essentials in Writing (8th Grade)
I know that there will be additional resources added to this list, but this is where we begin. I'm leaving myself some wiggle room for review items and for delight-directed learning like the Horsing Around Unit Study. This is quite an extensive list, but keep in mind we don't do every subject every day. Some things follow a Monday/Wednesday/Friday schedule, some follow a Tuesday/Thursday schedule, and others might just be once a week or so. I'm excited and I think it's going to be a great year.
Pin It Now!