Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Favorite Holiday Fare




There are certain things that just make the holidays for us -- things we decorate with, things we do as a family, things we make to eat.  For my crew, there are certain must-haves to really celebrate Christmas.  These are a few of our favorite things:

  1. Cheese Crackers --my mama made this for us when I was little and now I make them for my family.  Think cheese straw in cracker form.  #thebestsnackever
  2. Ooey, Gooey Goodness (a.k.a. Overnight Caramel Pecan Ring)
  3. Rotel Grits
  4. Sausage Balls -- I used to make these by hand, but a few years ago I found the Tennessee Pride version in the freezer already made up.  Talk about super easy -- and almost as good as homemade.  YUM!
  5. Link Sausage -- Vines Brothers or Ma Bell
  6. Wassail -- It's really just apple juice with red hots melted in it, but we call it wassail.  It's been a family tradition for over 20 years.
  7. Hearty Bacon Potato Soup
  8. Savory Cracker Snack Mix

So, how about you?  What is your favorite holiday fare?  What snacks are a must to make the holiday real?

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!