Friday, August 4, 2017

Currently {August 2017}

It's been a whirlwind summer with camps and VBS and more.  I feel like I'm in recovery mode for getting it all back together so we can begin our new school year.  How's your August going so far?

Here's a look at what is currently on my mind . . .



Snacking (on):  My all-time favorite snack is Salt and Vinegar chips.  There's just something about them that I can't get enough of.  I've done so well choosing healthy options, drinking tons of water, and walking, walking, walking . . . but sometimes I just need those chips.  Yummy!




Anticipating:  a possible trip to the beach, a kidmin conference, a women's ministry event, AND a trip to NYC with my Girl Scout 

Borrowing:  mostly I'm borrowing time.  I know there are only 24 hours in a day, but seems like I keep squeezing more and more stuff in to do.  I may need a reality check.  How about you?

Admiring:  the craziest thing has been happening in my front yard and I can't help but admire the little guy to pieces.  There's a HUGE pine tree and a tiny squirrel and he makes multiple trips up and down that tree to build his nest.  It's amazing to watch him scurry down, grab something in his mouth, and scurry right back up to deposit it in the growing nest.

Purchasing:  nothing at all right now.  Remember those "anticipating" events I mentioned above?  Yep, I'm saving up for those.  But I did get a new cut and fresh color yesterday, so maybe that counts, too.  


currently, this month has great potential.




I'm linking up with Anne and Shea to share what is currently going on in the world around me.  Join us?  Check back in on September 6 when we'll be sharing what we're currently celebrating, watching, welcoming, preparing, and photographing.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!