Sunday, August 6, 2017

Fear Not. {Scripture & a Snapshot}




This little bird spends most every night tucked into the nook above the door into my garage.  I'm not sure why that's his spot or why he doesn't have a nest, but he's been safe and sound here for months.  It's intriguing to me to watch him and know that he is not afraid.  He is sheltered and protected.  How much GOD cares for this little bird.  How much HE cares for me.  I am loved.



I'm joining with my friend Jennifer over at a glimpse of our life as we give glory to GOD through our photos.


Scripture and Snapshot
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. What a great picture to go along with the scripture. I love the way his feathers are puffed up. He looks snug as a bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Protected and loved. This is a beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!