Friday, May 27, 2016

Random 5 on Friday (May 27)



1.  This is the life.  I love this picture of most all of my family hanging out together in the yard this week.  It reminds me of a Spring day when they were all little and toddling around in the same yard.  It was a day I was intentional to remember and brings a smile to my heart.  This picture shows how our family is growing -- and how we enjoy each other's company still.  There's baseball and boomerang and puppies and fun in this picture.  It was a good night.



2.  When everyone has their copy of GOD's Word in hand for Bible study, pizza is perfect.

3.  The first step is often the hardest.  He likes the idea of outside but is afraid to take that first step.



4.  The best of friends . . . 



make celebrations perfect.



5.  Puppies are good therapy for whatever ails you.





Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!