Sunday, January 24, 2016

Surrounding the Courthouse {Scripture & a Snapshot}



Part of our P.U.S.H. (Pray Until Something Happens) at DNow last weekend was prayerwalks throughout our community.  This culminated in all churches joining together to surround the Courthouse and pray for our leaders and lawmakers and all who enter the building.  Encircling the entire building, students locked hands together and prayed aloud individually before our collective prayers began.  We ended with songs of praise and worship.  It was a powerful time seeing the church at work.





I'm joining with my friend Jennifer over at a glimpse of our life as we give glory to GOD through our photos.

Scripture and Snapshot

And linking up with my Crewbie Brenda over at Counting Pinecones.  I love sharing Scripture with my friends.

Counting Pinecones


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. This Scripture was part of my reading and study this week as well, and was on my heart. Great pictures to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cool that you involve the community.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!