Friday, January 29, 2016

Random 5 on Friday (January 29)



1.  Sometimes doing the right thing is hard -- even for adults.

2.  Snyder's Jalapeño-flavored Pretzel Pieces are the bomb.com.  Oh, my!  You'll crave those suckers if you ever try them.  One is NOT enough.  Ask me how I know.



3.  It's Movie Night in our Middle School Ministry.  We'll be watching War Room together (and eating snacks, of course).  Have you seen War Room yet?  It's a FANTASTIC movie!

4.  We've had a few weeks of fairly cold (for us) weather, but I think SPRING may be heading our way.  It's going to be 70 degrees today and their are tiny birds everywhere outside.  The squirrels are chasing each other around like crazy, too.  Hopefully, they know something good about the weather.

5.  Visiting with friends is the very best medicine.  I had the privilege of hanging out with TWO of my oldest this week.  What a fun time we had!





Random bits of life draw us closer together, don't you think?  What's going on in your world lately?

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!