1. It's super cold here, but my SUPER MainMost built us a warm fire before he left for work. I am blessed by him today.
2. There are rumors of snow flurries in my area. I haven't seen any yet, but a girl can dream.
3. The northern part of the state may be experiencing a "blizzard," but we are still headed out at 4:30 in the morning for a robotics competition unless they cancel.
4. My "to do" list is getting longer and longer. I want to watch my "DONE" list grow instead.
5. I AM the daughter of THE KING.
Sharing thoughts as random as snow flakes falling in southwest Mississippi.
Pin It Now!