Friday, January 1, 2016

Random 5 on Friday (January 1)


1.  Happy, happy New Year, friends!  I've enjoyed the week of celebrations.  Christmas, anniversaries (mine, my mom's, AND my brother's this week), and New Year's have made this an exciting week.  Blessed, I tell you.  I'm blessed.

Look how cool this new app makes my living room look.


2.  Birthday parties are super fun.  Make sure to go when you're invited.  Enjoy them.  Be silly.  Dance.  Sing.  Wear mustaches.





3.  Homemade cookies?  Why, yes!  I think we will.  Cookies with MiMi are full of LOVE.





4.  True friendships last forever.  No matter what.




5.  There's nothing quite like an exploding Christmas tree to say goodbye to the old and hello to the new.

Ah, the look of satisfaction in a job well done.

Up in smoke

A beautiful way to start the year



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!