Friday, November 6, 2015

Random 5 on Friday -- November 6


1.  I have always wanted one of those old-timey photographs of my family and we never made it happen.  You know the ones I'm talking about?  They take them at fairs and theme parks and everyone dresses up in costumes.  I have no idea why that has appealed to me forever, but it has.  I'm an old soul, I guess.

2.  There are four -- yes, FOUR -- unfinished baby books in my closet.  All Creative Memories.  All in varied stages.  None complete.  Why did I ever think that time would allow me to do them "later"?

3.  I don't know how I survived all these years without heated seats in my vehicle. That and the feature that tells me how many miles before I'm going to run out of gas might be my favorite.

4.  Theatre makes me happy. 




5.  I think today will find us at StatCare with two kids for two totally different reasons.  Fun times ahead.  




Random information  -- gotta love it.  What's going on in your world today?

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Boo for needing stat care. I hope it's nothing major. I want to hear about the play.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!