Wednesday, November 4, 2015

currently {November 2015}

Welcome, NOVEMBER!  What a wonderful month.  We'll spend time this month enjoying family and food -- and we'll take our annual big family picture on the front porch of Granny's homeplace. 

Here's a look at what is currently on my mind . . . 





Cooking:  in my oven again!  Woo-hoo!  The MainMost fixed the oven just in time for the holiday season.  We had a brown sugar glazed, spiral ham last night.  YUMMY!

Planning:  a family trip to Atlanta in September 2016.  A bit of a way off, but I love the planning part.  I'm also planning to be a part of the #30daysoflist December Challenge so I have to get my Christmas scrapbook ready.  And goodness gracious, I need to start planning for Christmas.  It's fast approaching and I've done nothing to prepare this year.

Smelling:  My favorite new candle has my house smelling delicious when you walk through the doors.  What I like most about the candle though is that its purchase helps feed those without food.  How cool is that?  I can burn candles AND help others all at the same time.   



Appreciating:  a DIY living room/dining room/kitchen re-do that is coming soon.  I'm ready for a change and I'm starting with totally different paint colors, including painting the wainscoting in my living room and dining room white.  I want to rearrange the entire house and see if I can make it work better for us.  I just know there's a better way to orientate the rooms, but I sure wish I had help deciding what to do where.  Stay tuned for pictures as we step-by-step our way through it all.

Anticipating:  ONE, the Lifeway Women's Ministry Forum that I'm attending with my friend next week.  ONE is in the Nashville area, so we are heading out Wednesday morning and coming home Saturday evening.  We are both super-excited for the opportunity to hang out with other women in ministry and share ideas, strategies, information, and inspiration.  We plan to soak it all in.


currently, this month has great potential.


I linking up with Jenna and Anne to share what is currently going on in the world around me.  Join us?  Check back in on December 2nd when I share what I'm currently wishing, remembering, wrapping, baking, and decorating.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, I am from Atlanta (and live here too!), so let me know if you need any ideas or recommendations that are off the beaten path. I'm a foodie, so I've got lots of great restaurant ideas and shopping for you! Just shoot me an email if you'd like!
    Have fun planning, and thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!