Wednesday, February 4, 2015

currently {February 2015}

Here's a look at what is currently on my mind . . . 




Hearting:  the MainMost, my children, men that love my daughters, kittens, life


Reading:  Soup Recipes, TeamUs:  Marriage Together, email, Runaway Radical, Motivate Your Child, Where a Man Stands, and Glimpses of Grace




Pinning:  ideas for Camp Sunshine (a week-long overnight camp experience for mentally- and physically- challenged children and adults)  I'm mostly pinning decoration ideas so that campers and counselors step into the magical world of Dr. Seuss as we enjoy "Oh, the Places You'll Go."


Eating:  caramel popcorn rice cakes, Oikos yogurt, and anything I can get my hands on.  Scary, huh? I'm sure I would be better served with healthy options, but Little Debbie Red Velvet Heart Cakes make my stomach flip with joy.  





Anticipating:  the FTC State Robotics Championship with my youngest two children, our trip to Chicago, summer camps, AND a wedding.  Oh, my stars, my daughter is getting married.


currently, this month has great potential.



I linking up with Jenna and Anne to see what is currently going on in the world around me.  Join us?
Check back in on March 4th when I share what I'm currently  dreaming,  planning,  making, baking, watching.
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. Those Little Debbie cakes look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW do you have time to read all those books?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I unashamedly love little debbie cakes. My 9 year old hates them. So i buy them for him and it them all!

    In 2003, my mom had 2 daughters get married and the third have her first granddaughter (3rd grandchild.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to check out that Team Us book, I've seen it popping up lately!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this the Camp Sunshine in MI? My husband used to volunteer there in high school/college - great program! And I'm into eating pretty much anything Valentine's related right now myself :) Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Camp Sunshine sounds like such a wonderful program!! I love the "Oh the places you'll go" theme! That's such a great book.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!