Thursday, October 2, 2014

The Empty Shelf Challenge -- September #emptyshelf

I skipped the month of August because I simply couldn't find time to read even one book.  Not one.  I read some bits and pieces of things, but nothing was completed.  It was a crazy, crazy summer and we didn't start school back until after Labor Day this year.  After the summer of busy, we needed a break.  

I read a few "quick reads" this month -- and enjoyed them, too.








Now there's a new stack of books waiting for me to open their covers and as the weather begins to cool just a tad, I'm thinking there will more reading in my future.  I sure hope so.

So tell me, what's on your bedside table (or kitchen counter, bookshelf, desk) to be read?
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!