Saturday, May 31, 2014

The Empty Shelf Challenge -- May #EmptyShelf

I visited a thrift store in April and found a great sale.  I spent about an hour picking out enough books to fill an entire brown paper grocery bag and only paid $3.  I think that's the coolest thing, but the MainMost thinks I'm living in the 80's as I read "real" books and not electronic books lately.  

I had planned to add a quote from each book under the picture of its cover, but I shared these books with a friend before I copied my quotes.  Oops . . .





I even watched the movie for this one after I finished.




I have continued in my quest to read through the Bible, so that's a good thing.  This month I have read 1 Samuel and 2 Corinthians and begun reading 2 Samuel.  I have enjoyed reading about David's faithfulness in Samuel.  Paul's second letter to the Corinthians really hit home as I read through it this time, too. 

I've read 17 books so far this year.  Pretty Neat.

So . . . what are you reading?  I'm starting Whistling Past the Graveyard next.  How about you?

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!