Sunday, February 26, 2012

Bee-You-Ti-Ful ME!

Photobucket

With three girls in the house (and ME!), skin products don't stay in one place for long!  That was especially true for the new peppermint Lip B.A.L.M. ($3) and the Milk and Honey Facial Bar ($10) that we have been using from beeyoutiful.com.

Photobucket

When our BeeYouTiFul review products arrived, they were claimed before I could even remove them completely from their package.  The 16 & 17 -year-olds immediately took the Milk and Honey Facial Bar to their bathroom to be the first to try it out.  The Princess opened the yummy smelling Lip B.A.L.M. (Beeyoutiful All-Natural Lip Moisturizer) and proceeded to try it out.  Both of these all-natural products have been huge hits at my house!

{You know how I know?  I have had to sneak into the bathroom to try the Facial Bar for myself!  AND the Lip B.A.L.M. keeps disappearing!  We're ALL sharing it but it is NEVER where I leave it.  I have to ask for it EVERY TIME I want to use it!  That's the sign of a product that we all like immensely!}

Photobucket

The Big Girls were excited to try the Facial Bar (and were enamored with it's precious shape -- a bee hive with bees!). It has a very pleasant smell and lathers quite nicely.  We've been using it for several weeks and it is proving to be well worth its price.  The all-natural ingredients make for smoother, softer skin and the problem acne is starting to disappear.

The Lip B.A.L.M. has replaced our "other" brand as the go-to tube for chapped lips.  My Baseball Star even likes the way it feels and the MainMost agrees.  We spent the weekend watching the Favorite Son play in a baseball tournament and the wind was something fierce.  The beautiful 70 + degree weather disappeared just in time for the sound of "Play Ball" and brought ~C~O~L~D~ wind in its place.  We huddled around a propane heater with hot chocolate warming our hands, covered with blankets, as the boys CRUSHed the ball.  I had packed our peppermint Lip B.A.L.M. in the ballpark bag -- along with the other tube -- and when we got to the truck for a break between games, I pulled it out.  I offered up both tubes but everyone wanted to use the Beeyoutiful Lip B.A.L.M. exclusively because "it just feels better on your lips, Mom."

A family business, Beeyoutiful offers "healthy living for the real world."  I like knowing that I am sharing the best of the best products with my family -- and I LOVE knowing that the company stands on the same values that I do.  Isn't this a great value statement?

We are believers in Jesus Christ. We strive to act according to what this means to us. We believe in treating others the way we would like to be treated. We strive to quickly and accurately meet every need, answer every question, take every call, and ship every order, without mistake. But we're human. We make mistakes. So we pledge to do our best to make it right.


THAT is exactly what it's all about -- using our lives to bring honor and glory to JESUS.  I can't wait to try some of the other products offered by beeyoutiful.com. {The SuperMom Multivitamins are calling my name!} Click on over and see all of the neat products offered to help you help your family be their healthiest self -- naturally!

Photobucket

~~I was given the opportunity to use and review BeeYouTiful as a member of the TOS Homeschool Crew.  The opinions stated are mine and mine alone.  I was not paid to share my thoughts and feelings with you. You can check out the Crew Review and see what other members of the TOS Homeschool Crew thought of  BeeYouTiful HERE.~~

 

  Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!