Sunday, April 10, 2011

On My Bedside Table

I am a Spring Graduate of the Bible in 90 Days Challenge and after reading through the Bible diligently for the past few months, I am looking through my stacks to see what I'd like to read next.  My sweet MainMost is currently re-reading the Lord of the Rings trilogy each night before bed and I enjoy reading alongside him.

One of my favorite series is the Yada Yada Prayer Group Series by Neta Jackson.  They have taught me so much about worship and praise and GOD's love and mercy that covers us all.  I got so very attached to all of the Yada Yada Sisters that I cried when the series came to an end.  LUCKY for me, though, Neta Jackson started a NEW series that brought many of the Yada Yada Sisters back into my heart. The House of Hope Series reached right out and grabbed my heart.  I've read all four of those books and would like to read the parallel books written by Neta's husband Dave.  Although the Yada Yada Brothers Series is NOT on my bedside table, maybe the MainMost will order me the first book and I can read it soon!

I started a new Bible study book tonight with a great group of friends.  It's called Crazy Love by Francis Chan and it is DEFINITELY on my bedside table.  I am excited to be reading it and studying it and falling more and more in love with GOD.  Would you like to join me in this study?  I'd love to have the company as I see what GOD has in store for my life.

 

 

  Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!