1. Lucy the wayward dog is back. She has graced us with her presence again today. I hadn't see the old girl in weeks and she was in the yard this morning when I went out for my first walk.
2. The last few weeks have been tough. (Oh, who am I kidding? The last few MONTHS have been tough.) I am starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel, though, and I don't think it's an oncoming train. I see hope for easier days just around the corner.
3. I told a dear friend of mine that "THIS WAS THE YEAR" that I was reclaiming my life and getting my house in order. She reminded me of that as the new year approached and I quickly explained that I meant SCHOOL year. Now the school year is dwindling down. I think I'll change it to summer. THIS is the SUMMER that I'm reclaiming my life. That works for me.
4. I am organizing a little bit. I'm shelving books that have been in boxes or bags and making them more accessible to me. I still need to figure out how to read multiple books at the same time. I'm working on a schedule of some kind. What do you do?
5. My baby is 16, my son is about to graduate from high school, my two older daughters are married. It's a strange season of life -- one I'm not so sure what to do with.