Friday, April 28, 2017

Random 5 on Friday (April 28)




1.  Lucy the wayward dog is back.  She has graced us with her presence again today.  I hadn't see the old girl in weeks and she was in the yard this morning when I went out for my first walk.

2.  The last few weeks have been tough.  (Oh, who am I kidding?  The last few MONTHS have been tough.)  I am starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel, though, and I don't think it's an oncoming train.  I see hope for easier days just around the corner.

3.  I told a dear friend of mine that "THIS WAS THE YEAR" that I was reclaiming my life and getting my house in order.  She reminded me of that as the new year approached and I quickly explained that I meant SCHOOL year.  Now the school year is dwindling down.  I think I'll change it to summer.  THIS is the SUMMER that I'm reclaiming my life.  That works for me.

4.  I am organizing a little bit.  I'm shelving books that have been in boxes or bags and making them more accessible to me.  I still need to figure out how to read multiple books at the same time.  I'm working on a schedule of some kind.  What do you do?

5.  My baby is 16, my son is about to graduate from high school, my two older daughters are married.  It's a strange season of life -- one I'm not so sure what to do with.



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!