Wednesday, April 26, 2017

A Sweet 16 Kind of Day {Wordless Wednesday}

Birthday Banner to greet the Birthday Girl

Breakfast at Waffle House
All-Star Breakfast
The Famous Girl Scout Masterpiece
What a day to remember
16 Trefoil
Tres Leches Cake at our favorite restaurant
Happy Birthday to You!
The Book of Letters  . . . speak LIFE
Because you are LOVED
Forever and ever.  AMEN.     


I'm never really wordless, am I?  It was a beautiful day to celebrate my beautiful girl.  My favorite part?  Presenting her with her Book of Letters.  She took it to her room when we got home from dinner to read through the letters and notes all by herself.  What a fun way to share LIFE with my girl -- through the words of those who love her and have influenced her most.  

Let's all speak life together.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!