Friday, February 3, 2017

Random 5 on Friday (February 3)




1.  Guess who's going to see Journey in June?  This girl right here.

2.  You know that old saying "if mama ain't happy?"  Well, around here, mama ain't got nothing on this ole boy:



Let him get a little under the weather and the whole world stops.  We love our buddy, Chaucer.

3.  I hear there's a big game on Sunday night, but none of my teams are playing so . . . I think I'll just skip it.  How about you?  Are you watching?  Who are you rooting for?

4.  I've been dancing like a mad woman in the privacy of my bedroom.  Whew!  That'll get your heart pumping -- even more than the 4 1/2 mile trek I make at night with my friend.  Who knew?

5.  My kids are growing up.  I'm not sure I'm ready for this.




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!