Wednesday, February 1, 2017

currently {February 2017}

I love the beautiful weather that has come our way with the month of February.  I think we've pretty much skipped winter and I'm perfectly fine with that.  I spent time filling all of my bird feeders today and getting the hummingbird feeders cleaned up and ready for those little visitors.  And I'm back to walking, walking, walking.  I do love it when the temps hit the mid 70s.

Here's a look at what is currently on my mind . . .



packing:  I'm still trying to sort through stuff from our New Year's Eve wedding.  There are boxes of stuff in my foyer, my dining room, and the bride's old bedroom.  I've got a LOT to do -- and still have some Christmas decorations that need to come down.  How about you?

jonesing:  Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips.  Oh, my stars.  I crave those silly things.

texting:  ALL.OF.THE.TIME.  Seriously, what did we do before text?  Actual face-to-face conversation??

reading:  I have a HUGE stack of books that I'm planning to read this year.  HUGE.  The three I've got going right now are Rick Lawrence's The JESUS-Centered Life, Jill Rigby's Raising Unselfish Children in a Self-Absorbed World, and Anne Voskamp's The Broken Way.



hearting:  my crew.  Man, how I love them.  They have no idea how much I like having them around.



currently, this month has great potential.




I linking up with Anne and Erin to share what is currently going on in the world around me.  Join us?  Check back in on March 1st..
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Face to face conversation - what?! Looks like a lovely wedding! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!