Thursday, March 24, 2016

Random 5 on {Good} Friday




1.  The best thing about Good Friday is that Sunday's coming.

2.  Spring is my absolute favorite.  The many shades of green as new leaves bud out, the vibrant pinks of the azaleas, the bright whites of the dogwoods, the purples of the Japanese magnolias, and the blooming beauty of the Bradford pear all make me smile and take a deep breath.  Was it a morning like this?

3.  My handsome son is headed to prom tonight with his beautiful friend.  Seems like just yesterday he took his first steps in my living room, held up his arms, and said "hold you, momma."

4.  There's a nighttime egg hunt tonight with middle schoolers and an eggstravaganza tomorrow with preschoolers and children.  There's also an American Idol concert coming to town.  Fun weekend ahead.

5.  Most years our outfits blend for Easter.  I don't think we are going to be able to pull that off this year.  But it's okay.  The tomb is still empty and JESUS is on the throne! 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!