Thursday, December 17, 2015

Santa Baby {virtual refrigerator}





Another painting class at church had the Princess and I creating this cutie-patootie Santa.  I love so many things about these -- old wood recovered from 100s of years underwater, shrimp- and barnacle-chewed edges that add character, creative flourishes that make them uniquely ours . . . and TIME spent together making memories with my girl.  That's what it's really all about.  That's what makes these so super-special to me.





Okay, now it's YOUR turn.  I'd love to see what big and small projects are being created at your house this Christmas season.  Please grab a virtual magnet and add your link to share your child's art or your arts and crafts how-to posts.

And PLEASE visit the other blogs and see what they've put up on their Virtual Refrigerators this week.  Let's help spread a little Christmas cheer.




I'm joining the Virtual Refrigerator Blog Hop to share creativity unleashed.  
Be sure to visit and check out some of the other neat projects by some pretty great kids.


Photobucket



Every Bed of Roses
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!