Friday, December 18, 2015

Random 5 on Friday -- December 18


1.  It's {finally} beginning to look like Christmas around here.  I've decorated the front entrance of the house and the mantle and the MainMost has completed the outside of the house.

Front entrance
Mantel

Front of house
Side and Santa

Santa and the boys


2.  There are a few presents under the "tree" and several on the way from Amazon.  My kids are not impressed with this tree that's usually in our dining room and are {not so patiently} waiting for us to go buy a "real tree".

The kids say this can NOT be our tree.  I kinda like it, though.
The Princess has her family gifts wrapped and ready.


3.  This week has just been incredibly busy and pretty stressful to boot.  Mom even had to come over to help me bake cheese crackers for an event I had on Monday.  I'm so glad there were extras so we could eat them!

Rolled and ready

Baking time



4. My husband makes the best fried chicken.

How's that for random info?


5.  I love this man.

Grins and Giggles


As random as ever . . . 

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your house looks AMAZING, love what you did with the lights. Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!