Friday, November 13, 2015

Random 5 on Friday -- November 13

I I


1.  Time away is good for the soul.  Getting ready to walk out the door is the hardest part for me.  I don't leave well.

2.  I like Supernova fingernail polish.  It makes me smile.
Looks like my nails need another coat.

3.  I'm no artist, but I sure did enjoy painting the nativity on cypress wood this week at church.  The fellowship was beautiful.  The food was delicious.  Our masterpieces are stunning.

The Princess -- how I love that girl!
My finished piece

Our side-by-side artwork

Our Nativity pieces meet the Bride's nativity.  


4.  I've been lots of places and packed lots of bags, yet I still forget the dumbest things.  Had to make a run for deodorant tonight.  Will need socks tomorrow.  How crazy is that?

5.  You can solve the problems of the world on an 8-hour car ride.


Thanks for allowing me to share random tidbits of life with you.    I'd love it if you'd share one or two with me.  What's going on in your world?

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!