So, for today, I'm just going to make a list of what I do accomplish. (I like a good list!) I guess I'm "tooting my own horn" just so that I'm reminded that I'm not invisible.
- Animals fed and watered -- inside and outside. There's a dog and a cat inside, three dogs and five puppies outside. Just shoot me.
- Laundry -- 6 loads completed and there was even a snafu with the dryer.
- Breakfast -- I made sure my kids were fed. Yay, me!
- Trying out a new assignment plan for school. And so far, it's working. It's simple -- composition notebooks that I wrote the day's tasks in for each child plus little squares so they can check off what they complete. It gives us all a plan and makes sure that subjects are being done in a timely manner. I was also able to include some Scripture for them to read through and copy (which helps with Bible Drill) and a few chores each one needs to do to help the family run smoothly. Did I mention that I like a good list?
- Supper -- sausage, butterbeans, and corn are thawing in the sink. I'm not sure what I'm going to make with the sausage yet, but it will come. Whatever I decide on, there will be a pan of cornbread to go along with it. Yum!
- Robotics meetings planned for the week.
- A bit of Blog Maintenance done -- including scheduling a post or two. Whoop! Whoop!
- Chauffeured the Eagle Scout to and from work and the Princess to and from Girl Scouts
- Accompanied the MainMost as he served his parents.
- Scored two new candles (I go through a TON of candles) on sale at Hobby Lobby.
- Finished the day with everyone still intact. That's gotta count for something.
So all in all, I'm calling it a successful day. Toot! Toot!
How did you measure success today?
Pin It Now!