Wednesday, October 7, 2015

currently {October 2015}

We made it through the wedding and welcomed Fall.  

Here's a look at what is currently on my mind . . . 




Eating:  We had Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole for supper last night and it remains a family favorite.  There was a short burst of cool weather last week and we made a few soups.  We LOVE soups.  Although it's 90 degrees here today, we are excited that soup weather is coming.

I will pick up our apples and apple cider tomorrow so we'll soon be eating apples, applesauce, apple butter, and apple pies.  YUMMY!

Exploring:  I like to plan so we're discussing where we'd like our next vacation to take us.  I'm itching to explore something new.  Where should we go?  Disneyworld?  Washington, D.C.?  or is a visit to the mountains in Arkansas in store?  So many places to explore.  What's your favorite spot?

Wearing:  We are in the middle of changing seasons and that's a slow process here in southwest Mississippi.  Shorts and flip flops are still just fine most of the time although when the temperature dipped down last week we pulled out jeans and tennis shoes, boots and jackets.  It was short-lived, but it's coming.

Admiring:  a few leaves are beginning to change from greens to yellows and oranges.  That mean reds and browns are just around the corner.  Ah, to welcome FALL!

Collecting:  laundry from all over the house to wash and dry, appropriate smelling candles to burn as we enter a new season (I'm weird enough that I can only burn certain scents at specific times of the year), new recipes to share with my family, candy for our family fun night at church, gifts to put away for Christmas 


currently, this month has great potential.


I linking up with Jenna and Anne to share what is currently going on in the world around me.  Join us?  Check back in on November 4th when I share what I'm currently cooking, planning, smelling, appreciating, and anticipating.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!