Friday, October 30, 2015

Random 5 on Friday -- October 30


1.  The MainMost and I were remembering fun times this week.  We actually hosted a big costume party for all of our adult friends one October before we had children.  We dressed up as a couple from the 20's -- gangster tux and fringe dress, long pearls and all.  That was the night that we announced to our friends that we were expecting for the very first time.  It was fun remembering our friends and what costumes they wore.  Makes me want to clean up this house and host another party. 




2.  The Newlyweds are at DisneyWorld this week and attended Mickey's Not-so-Scary Halloween Party last night.  The very first time I ever visited DisneyWorld was as a fairly newlywed myself.  The MainMost and I went with another couple who were PROS at the entire Disney experience.  We had the very best time and took pictures with all of our favorite characters.  I love the my girl is getting to make some of those very same memories with her friends.

3.  I do not wait well.

4.  There are giants in the world who want to steal your joy.  Be a GIANTSLAYER.

5.  There's a lot to be said for GOD's timing and being where you are supposed to be for certain encounters.  GOD has orchestrated some pretty neat encounters in my life this week.  I'm learning to go with it.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!