Friday, October 23, 2015

Random 5 on Friday (October 23)




1.  I don't think it's normal to have your very own pet cemetery.  I am tired of burying furry friends.

2.  This has been a tough week for me.  It's not always easy to be Pollyanna.  I like myself better when I can see the "Glad" side of things.  Maybe it's time to re-read the book or re-watch the movie.

3.  We're smashing pumpkins this weekend and I'm excited.  Our annual Pumpkin Smash is always fun -- and offers a new frame of heart.

4.  It's good to have a friend who will come to your house to cut and color hair.  It's even better when you've had her by your side for 42 years.  Here's to forever friendship that stands the test of time.

5.  The quickest way to my heart is to take care of me.  Who takes care of you?



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!