Saturday, May 23, 2015

Books that Changed My Life

I've been a reader for as long as I can remember.  Books have the power to take us to faraway places and they have the power to breathe life in parched places.  I recently read a list that a blogger-friend had compiled of books that changed her life and I started to think about some of the life-changers I've read over the years.  

Isn't it amazing how books can touch your heart and pierce your soul?  Aside from the Bible, some of my favorite life-changing, point-me-to-GOD books over the years have been:

The Friendships of Women by Dee Brestin
The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian














      
The Shack by William P. Young

Yes by Ann Kiemel Anderson


Wow!  Some of those reach W-A-Y back and there are even others that had major impacts on my life.  
The only book on my friend's list that I had not read was Own Your Life.  I need to remedy that because Sally Clarkson inspires and encourages me as a wife, a mom, a homeschooler.

What books have impacted your life?  Why should I add them to my list of must-reads?


Reading together for life change,
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!