Wednesday, April 1, 2015

currently {April 2015}

Here's a look at what is currently on my mind . . . 



Wearing:  FLIP FLOPS . . . Finally it's warm again.  It's like Aslan has arrived back in Narnia as the dreary gray is overtaken by glorious green and the flowers begin to bloom and birds chirp their happy arrival.  THIS is my season.  I LOVE it.

Sipping:  water, water, everywhere.  I'm drinking 96 - 112 ounces a day and walking 3 - 5 miles a day.  There's a wedding coming up, you know?  This Mother-of-the-Bride doesn't want to embarrass her daughter.

Wish Listing:  More than anything, I need more time.  Oh, how I WISH I could go back and spend some of my time differently.  My children are growing up/almost grown and I'm not sure we made enough memories.  Did we laugh enough?  Did we explore enough?  Did we enjoy life enough?

Writing:  Long, lovely blog posts in my head as I walk.  Not having much luck actually typing them out and posting them, but know that I am thinking about you.  

Exploring:  the Internet in search of great ideas for all of the upcoming festivities and camps, checking out maps and places to visit in Chicago



currently, this month has great potential.


I linking up with Jenna and Anne to share what is currently going on in the world around me.  Join us?  Check back in on May 6th when I share what I'm currently designing, enjoying, ordering, celebrating, and tasting. Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I always compose blog posts while I walk/run, but it's hard to remember all your brilliant thoughts once you get home and in front of the computer! Have a great month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!