Friday, January 30, 2015

Random 5 on Friday -- January 30

1. I'm going to be the Mother of the Bride.

Is she old enough to get married?  Wasn't she just 3?

2.  Puppies make me smile.  Aren't they just the cutest?  


3.  Caramel Popcorn Rice Cakes aren't near as good as real caramel popcorn.  (But I'm going to be the Mother of the Bride, so I have to eat them anyway.)

Yum . . . 

4.  You're never too old for Arts & Crafts.  Especially done with Girl Scout friends.


 




5.  Middle School Volunteers are the best.  They are some kind of special.




I'm blessed, I tell ya.  Blessed.




I'm linking up with my friend Miranda over at The Pebble Pond.  Be sure to visit and be inspired by some other random thoughts today. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!