Thursday, November 6, 2014

Easy Peasy Spicy Chicken Sandwiches

It's been a while since we've had Spicy Chicken Sandwiches for supper and the Eagle Scout asked for them for supper tonight.  It's absolutely the easiest recipe I've ever made, so I happily obliged.  How easy is it to throw everything in the crockpot?

Spicy Chicken Sandwiches

2 tablespoons butter
3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (you can even throw them in frozen)
1 bottle of hot sauce (I buy the cheapest one I can find)
Ranch dressing

Place butter, chicken, and hot sauce in crockpot on high. This takes just a few hours cook.  I usually add a squeeze or two of Ranch Dressing about an hour into cooking.


When chicken is no longer pink, shred in crockpot.




Stir and serve on buns. It's hot and spicy, but the Ranch cools it down.  
We love this served with coleslaw and chips for an easy, delicious meal.

Easiest Recipe I Make

This is still one of our favorite meals.  The chicken is moist and has a wonderful flavor.  Not too spicy, not the least bit bland.  This is good stuff.

Let me know what you think.


I'm joining with my friend Lisa over at Home to 4 Kiddos.  Jump right over and try a new recipe today.


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!