Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Fun Times with Compass Classroom

I've been pondering over curriculum choices for next year for my Boy Scout and the Princess.  It's hard to believe that I'll only have two at home in Long Leaf Academy.  I'm always impressed with Compass Classroom and thought I'd share these with you.  Which ones would YOU choose?

Our friends at Compass Classroom (www.compassclassroom.com) asked us to help put together a contest for Dwane's new mystery video series.  Apparently after finishing Visual Latin (www.visuallatin.com), the producer said he had to teach a bunch of new classes - more than he could do in one year.  So he's in a dilemma and needs your help. Watch this video for a special message about what you can do to assist him.

:

Visit Hip Homeschool Moms to vote! By voting you'll automatically be entered to win one of three Amazon Gift Cards. To get more entries, share with your friends and on Facebook (as well as a lot of other things). 






Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!