Friday, December 13, 2013

Traditionally Christmas

And what a day it's been:

New Stage Theatre's production of A Christmas Carol is a family favorite every year.  



Ringing the bell for The Salvation Army with the Mayor and fellow Mayor's Youth Council members is a great way to give back to our community.


The Junior Girl Scouts Christmas Party is loads of fun.  Bring on the crazy pjs.


Small town celebrations bring out the live Nativity, great music, sweet lights, and family bonding.  Just a few of the things I like about my community --






The only one missing from our action-packed day was the College Sophomore.  She finished her last final today, came home, and crawled into bed.  That 4.0 simply wore her out.  But starting tomorrow, she's all in -- and Santa pictures are on the agenda.  I can't wait to share that with y'all.  Merry Christmas, my friends.




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!