Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring Break has Begun!

It's Official. Spring Break has begun. We actually kicked it off Friday with dinner and a movie -- all 6 of us plus the boyfriends headed out for seafood and sushi followed by The Great and Powerful Oz. It was quite enjoyable, too.

Saturday found us sleeping in a bit, visiting a few Senior Adult shut-ins from church, and a pizza-fest before heading home to wait for my FAVORITE hour of the year. I sure do enjoy Daylight Savings Time -- wish we used it year-round. Bring on more sunshine anytime.

Yesterday had us worshiping at church, the church Bible Drill for youth (both of mine passed) and saying farewell to those who left on the mission trip to Chicago. We'll be praying diligently for them as they minister this week. I know that GOD will speak to them and through them and l'm excited to hear all about it.

Now, it's time for us to get started on our week. I wonder what fun we can get in to? I know there's some butter-carving in our future. -- just because . . .

What else would you suggest we try for fun? I'm listening so please share.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!