Saturday, May 26, 2012

(in) spired and reminded of GOD's Goodness


It is my desire to make our home a place of peace from the crazy world we live in.  I want my family (and friends) to be able to find a bit of solitude when they enter our doors.  I truly pray that GOD will be glorified at all times here and that we can find a bit of respite together.  One of my favorite ways to do this is to cover us in GOD's WORD -- through framed Scripture and words of inspiration.

I was recently blessed with two beautiful pieces of wall art from Dayspring's (in)spired deals collection.  When the box arrived, all of my children gathered around to see what was inside.  They ooed and ahed as I opened it and immediately started helping me decide where we would hang each one.

Both pieces fit perfectly with the decor in our home -- and both remind us of how much our DADDY loves us.  The first piece (pictured below) is right inside my front door so that all who enter can see our heart.  It is our prayer that GOD will bless our home and all who enter.



The second piece (pictured below) is a constant reminder to us that we need to simply abide in our FATHER's LOVE.  It hangs in my living room right now, but not for long.  My oldest daughter is headed off to college in August and she has already asked if it can go with her to her new apartment.  How wonderful that she wants to take this with her to set the tone of her days.

Abide in Him - Metal Wall Decor



You can add either (or both) of these reminders to the walls of your home by visiting the Dayspring site.  Both the Abide in Him and Lord Bless Our Home will encourage you daily and add a touch of beauty to your home.  


Disclaimer:  This beautiful wall art was provided to me by Dayspring for the purpose of this review.  All opinions are my very own.  I was not paid to share my thoughts and feeling with you.   Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!