Friday, November 18, 2011

Packed up and Ready Thanks

I am so thankful that we are packed!  The Favorite Son got off to Boy Scout Winter Camp and the Senior and I are packed for New York City.  I've completed all reviews that were/are due for the next week.

Now it's family time until we depart for the airport.  Can you believe we LEAVE at 3:15 a.m.??

After the week we've had, I had serious doubts that we'd EVER get it all packed and ready in time to leave.  Woo-Hoo!  We SURVIVED!

I’m linking up with my friend Brenda over at Garden of Learning. She’s challenged me to be in a mindset of gratitude as we prepare for a celebration of Thanksgiving! Hop over and check out how others are preparing their hearts and minds!

 

 

  Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!