Sunday, November 13, 2011

being THANKFUL even when . . .

It's been a weekend of illness at our house.  My twice-a-year crud has arrived with a vengeance.  My Favorite Son has a cold.  The Princess has a stomach virus (UGH!).

BUT . . .

the MainMost took me shopping yesterday and bought me ice cream.  It was yummy!  He stayed with me as I tried on boots in every store in our little mall.  (I've GOT to find a pair of black boots THIS WEEK because the Senior and I leave for New York City on Saturday.  I'm so very excited about this trip to the big city -- it's somewhere I've always wanted to visit!)  AND even though we found NO BOOTS, I enjoyed hanging out with my MainMost.

Today we've spent some time resting and watching the Saints WIN.  The Princess is somewhat better tonight and the MainMost has taken care of us all.

Life is good and I am thankful even when . . .

 



I’m linking up with my friend Brenda over atGarden of Learning. She’s challenged me to be in a mindset of gratitude as we prepare for a celebration of Thanksgiving! Hop over and check out how others are preparing their hearts and minds!

  Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!