Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy Fall, Y'all!

Yellow and orange leaves on the trees outside my window.     Cooler temperatures starting to arrive.

Yesterday's breakfast offering was a Cheese and Egg Quiche with sausage on the side.  Today I made up a recipe of my own and thought I'd share with you.

Delicious Pumpkin Muffins


3 cups self-rising flour

1 large can pumpkin

3 eggs

1 1/2 cups sugar

brown sugar (I like brown sugar so I put in about a handful.)

cinnamon sprinkled on top

1 tsp. vanilla

Measure all ingredients in big mixing bowl.  Stir together for about 5 minutes (or until all ingredients are nice and mixed in).  Spoon into cupcake liners -- fill them more than 1/2 full! Bake at 400 for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.  This recipe made 30 muffins!

YUMMY!  My house smells delicious and my kids are eating up the moist offerings.  Enjoy!


 

  Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!