Friday, July 15, 2011

Hugs and Kisses

In just a little over an hour my ENTIRE family will be home and under the same roof!  I'm so excited to see my youngest two blessings and hear all about their week at Young Musician's Camp.

It's been a summer of comings and goings and the dynamics in the house have changed dramatically as different McBlessings headed off to their individual camps this year.  I must say this last week has been exceptionally quiet with the Brother and Little Sister gone.

I will enjoy seeing them get off of the church bus and I will cherish those first-moment-home hugs and kisses.  I KNOW that they have been totally immersed in PRAISE and WORSHIP of our MOST AWESOME FATHER.  I can't wait to hear how HE has spoken directly to their hearts.

Our GOD is so very good to us. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!