Friday, February 11, 2011

Need a Vacation?

I sent the MainMost a text this morning asking if we could "run away" to somewhere nice and warm and exotic.  Wouldn't that be nice?  My Sister-in-Love is planning a beach escape for my sweet niece's birthday this summer.  We're  thinking about joining them with all of the McBlessings.    I can't think of anything more fun than the sand between my toes and the sounds of ocean waves right about now.  (It was 19 degrees here when we woke up.)

It would even be nicer with an iPad and Kodak Playsport video camera.  Check out the giveaway going on over at Mommies on Vacation.   Way cool, huh??

Wouldn't it be fun to be at the beach enjoying family, fun AND an iPad and new video camera? Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!