Wednesday, October 27, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 17--Something You're Looking Forward To

I am looking forward to the GOLD Award Ceremony on November 7 for the oldest McBlessing.  I am so proud of her and the rest of Girl Scout Troop 555.

I am looking forward to watching the youngest McBlessing in her very first gymnastics meet.

I am looking forward to celebrating my 20th Wedding Anniversary with my MainMost on December 29.


I am looking forward to sleep.

I am looking forward to seeing the next masterpiece that the freshman McBlessing creates.

I am looking forward to taking the McBlessings to Disneyworld.  The older two have been; the younger two have not.  I can't wait to see it through their eyes.  It is my dream vacation--all six of us at the Kingdom together.



I am looking forward to baseball season.  I can’t wait to watch my blue McBlessing play.




~~So what are YOU looking forward to?  Join me on Katie's Journey for new inspiration daily!~~ Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!