Friday, August 27, 2010

Cool School Visions

My vision for the home education of my family is changing.  After Labor Day, we will begin our 11th year of homeschool  and I am anticipating that this one will be the most fun yet.  We are ditching some of the things we've "always done" and incorporating some ideas and curriculums that I never thought I'd try.  It's exciting!

We had our Back-to-School Field Day with our homeschool group on Thursday and I picked up quite a few wonderful bargains.  Some I bought just for fun--and some I bought knowing they would spice up the subjects I plan on each of the kids doing this year.  I stacked them all neatly on the table until we officially "start" school--and found them all over the living room when I came home from a meeting last night.  That was exciting to me--means the McBlessings liked what I picked out enough to get it out and look through it.

I am praying that this year will be our best yet!  And praying that we'll continue to be open to whatever GOD sends our way.  It can be scary to start fresh when you've been doing it one way for a while, but I know that if we're obedient to the vision GOD is laying out before us, we'll all reap the benefits. Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to hear how you are mixing things up. I think it's important to keep things fresh and to remain motivated.

    April

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!