Friday, January 26, 2018

Fabulous Friday {January 26}

There are days when I just need to stop.  Do you have those times in your life, too?  It's been a particularly crazy week and I have felt at times like the world was spinning wildly out of control.  Each and every day has been one activity or appointment followed by yet another activity or appointment.  Some of those have been fun and refreshing; others have just been.  Whew!  I am glad that a slower paced weekend has arrived.

Here's a look at some of the things that have been going on:

Blessing Bags for Beta Club

Dinner and Riverdance with my MainMost

Birthday Celebration with Mrs. White

Construction with the T.R.E.K. girls

Construction with the T.R.E.K. boys

Construction with the Lead Team

Flooring, anyone?

Makes me tired just looking through it again because this doesn't even scratch the surface. 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!