Friday, October 21, 2016

Random 5 on Friday (October 21)





  1.  Little things make me happy.





2.  My oven isn't super clean (#letsgetrealyall) and yes, potatoes can explode.  Those bits and pieces burn and smell just lovely if you forget they are in there and preheat the oven a day later.




3.  Bible Drillers are the best.  I LOVE that they are dedicated to hiding GOD's Word in their hearts.  And I'm proud of my Senior as he completes his NINTH year of Bible Drill this year.  #dedicationpays


4.  I finished the foyer.  Next up:  the mantel and dusting the living room.  Dusting = not my favorite task




5.  A night out with the MainMost and one of my besties is good stuff.

I've known her since I was 6 and she was 5. 

He's had my heart for 27 years.  He had me at "wow, what a tan!"


How's that for random?  Welcome back and I'll see you again next Friday!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!