Santa usually puts an assortment of goodies in the stockings at our house. There's always some fun
candy, usually a hygiene product or two -- soap, bath fizzies, a toothbrush, or even some body wash, maybe a pair of cute socks, some hair accessories, and a cool new gadget to go along with the personalities of each family member. (Yes, Santa even fills stockings for Mom and Dad and the pets.) How about at your house?
Here's some neat things to include in stockings -- and you have just enough time to make sure they arrive for Christmas morning:
- My girls love these pretty hair clips by LillaRose. Aren't they beautiful? They make it easy to have elegant holiday hair.
- These new Kwik Stix Solid Tempura Paint sticks. Kwik Stix make great gifts. They’re no mess, fast drying tempera paints that are fun for children of all ages. No smocks, no brushes, no cups, NO MESS. And, they dry in 90 seconds. It doesn’t get any better than that. Or does it? One lucky reader has the chance to win a set of 6 paint sticks. Yay! Enter the giveaway below.
- How about tucking in pretty bars of soap for your girls to let them know how special they are?
- Books often appear in our stockings. Mom's will love the Hope for the Weary Mom book and there's even a devotional coming.
- Soft, fluffy socks (we especially like the aloe-infused ones) are perfect for warming toes.
- Makeup brushes and fingernail polish
- Small puzzles and card games
- Coloring books and markers
This is an exciting start to a fun-filled stocking of goodies.
Pin It Now!